Feel Better With Oral Surgery in Chapel Hill
Even simple dental procedures can be stressful or scary for many people. It can feel so much worse when you’re facing oral surgery in Chapel Hill. Dr. Wilson and our team at Meadowmont Dentistry understand how you feel and will provide effective, comfortable care so you can:
- Stop suffering from tooth pain
- Rid your mouth of harmful oral infection
- Avoid future dental problems
- Keep your mouth healthy
- Maintain your bright smile
Let us help you stay in control of your dental health. Call 919-969-9330 to schedule an appointment.
You Can Remove Problem Teeth & Prepare For New Teeth
Any time a dentist removes a tooth, it’s not without careful evaluation and consideration. That’s because nothing will ever match the strength and function of your natural teeth. But when extracting a tooth is the best option, at least you can have peace of mind knowing your smile will be safe and sparkling soon enough in the hands of our team.
Dr. Corey Wilson and Dr. Scott Winokur are both experienced, highly-skilled dentists who routinely perform dental surgeries to relieve painful teeth problems for our patients. Our most common surgical procedures are:
- Tooth Extractions – When a tooth has been so damaged by decay or infection, we might suggest removing it so that it doesn’t create further complications down the road. Sometimes we perform preemptive tooth extractions to correct overcrowding or to prepare for orthodontic treatment.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Wisdom teeth are the third set of molars, and over time, they’ve become more trouble than they’re worth. For some wisdom teeth don’t cause any problems, but for many others they can become impacted and cause intense pain.
- Bone Grafts – Losing a tooth means losing bone mass in your jaw. If this destructive process deteriorated your jaw and left you unable to support dental implants, a bone graft procedure is the best way to rebuild your jawbone and pave the way for implant solutions!
If you’re nervous about your oral surgical procedure, we can provide full-service comfort and relaxation, including lots of soothing amenities and your choice of anxiolytic assistance for a successful, pain-free experience.
Save your smile and ease your dental pain wth oral surgery in Chapel Hill. Call 919-969-9330 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment at Meadowmont Dentistry.